Spacious Modern Estate, 180 Degree Ocean View, Keyless Entry, Beautifully Landscape, 3 car Garage, Floor to Ceiling Windows, High Ceilings, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, 2 Curved Glass Bars with Ice Makers, State of the Art Sound System, Built-In Ceiling and Wall Speakers, Pool Patio Speaker System, Pool Fountains, MB Paio Speaker System, Walking distance to your own Gated Private Beach.
The Unique Benefits at this Estate: Great getaway home, It's an Entertainers Paradise, We both have large families so we specially designed it with very large rooms throughout. Racquetball is a family favorite so we built a full size court with glass back wall, it also doubles as a wallyball court. We enjoy tournaments at family gatherings.
Clean open beaches that stretch nearly a mile in distance from home. 2-5 minute drive to the famous Cross Creek shopping center, Dukes restaurant, Gladstones restaurant, Chart House restaurant, and the famous Zuma beach. Minutes to West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Venice, and downtown LA.
Jan 5-May 31 and Sept. 4-December 20th
Jun 01 - Sep 03 and Holidays
Monthly rate for June
Monthly Rate for JUL & AUG
Location: Malibu, Los Angeles County, California, USA (40 Minutes Drive to LAX Airport and to Beverly Hills) View Map
Accommodations: Estate, 4 Bedrooms (Sleeps 15)
No Pets Allowed Handicapped Accessible (may have limitations) Wheelchair Accessible (may have limitations) Kid Friendly Smoking Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15
Master Bedroom: 1 king Bedroom 2: 1 queen Bedroom 3: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single Pool Level: 2 queen Convertible Bed
CD Player DVD Player Music Library Satellite / Cable Stereo Television
Kitchen Full Kitchen Cooking Utensils Provided Refrigerator Dishwasher Microwave Ice Maker Catering Available Six burner Cooktop Warming Drawer
Outdoor Features Gas/Electric BBQ Grill Deck/Patio Balcony
View/Location Beach View Ocean View Mountain View
Communications Telephone WiFi (Wireless Internet)
Other Amenities Security System with 10 cameras Key-less entry
Activities (on site and nearby) Golf Tennis Shopping Sightseeing Restaurants Kayaking Sailing Boating Waterskiing Jet Skiing Shelling Swimming Snorkeling/Diving Surfing Windsurfing Biking Mountain Biking Wildlife Viewing Hiking Fishing Rock Climbing Fitness Center/Gym Health/Beauty Spa Racquetball Basketball Court Cinemas/Movie Theaters Live Theatre Museums Horseback Riding
* * * * * Wonderful Getaway / Beautiful Home Guest Joe (United States) Date of stay 06/21/13Review Submitted 06/27/13 Excellent home located on PCH overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Beautiful home with all the amenities and more. We were a group of 10 on a weekend getaway trip and the house was easily able accommodate all of us - plenty of space! We enjoyed the racquetball court, swimming pool and the BBQ grill, along with the nice cool ocean breeze of course - would definitely stay here again and would recommend any group! Owner is a wonderful person who tries to be as accommodative as possible, and wants guests to truly enjoy the house and the experience. A definite 5+ star property. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
* * * * * Perfect Malibu Getaway! Guest Little Sang (Torrance) Date of stay 06/21/13Review Submitted 06/25/13 Just came back from this beautiful Malibu beach house with a super fantastic view of the serene beach. Ah, the weather was beautiful, the sky was clear, only one neighbor next to us, and just a great spot! The house itself is modern, sleek, with really nice furniture. Pool and Jacuzzi. BBQ Grill. We had a group, and there was plenty of room. Even had a wine tasting with a sommelier and the setting was divine. Full floor to ceiling glass walls in one of the living rooms, which gave a perfect view with the wine education. We were loud during the day by the pool, but nobody complained. The house is kind of secluded, but you do have one neighbor. And the other one on the other side is above the hill and can't even see them. Close to the beach. Walk maybe 5-10 mins? A Pavilions and a bank and some food places are about 15 mins away. And, you know what? The owner was really cool. Just a really nice person to deal with. And I thought it was a great bargain. A great getaway place and you get to really enjoy what the west coast living is all about. You know, what Sunset magazine is all about. Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
* * * * * Amazing modern Malibu getaway perfect for groups Guest Ben (NYC) Date of stay 06/21/13Review Submitted 06/25/13 We spent three days in June with a group of 15 friends. The house is perfect for entertaining large groups: big open spaces and rooms throughout, multiple entertainment centers, indoor/outdoor speakers, pool and grill, outdoor decks, the list of amenities goes on. We played music outside all day long while enjoying the pool and the noise was well contained from the neighbors. The private beach was a 5 minute walk from the house and a great option. The owner was great and was very flexible with our group. Not sure what else you could want in a Malibu getway - would highly recommend it. Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, sightseeing.
* * * * * Great Vacation Guest Leo (Chicago) Date of stay 08/15/12Review Submitted 09/23/12 We stayed at the house for two weeks during August 2012. We were greeted by the owner upon arrival who gave us a complete tour of the house and explained to us how to work the a-v system, alarm system, phone system etc. She was a lovely lady and checked in with us by phone two or three times to see if everything was fine --- which it was. The rooms were huge and they were all comfortable. The pool was just great. Everyone enjoyed going swimming and the music system at the pool (and through the whole house) was terrific. We enjoyed playing racquetball and the owner left plenty of equipment including new balls. We also enjoyed using the fitness room. There was plenty of space for us to have friends over who all found the house to be very enjoyable.
We would certainly think of renting again if we were to stay in Malibu.
In addition the owner was very quick to return our security deposit. Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
* * * * * Bliss in Malibu. Guest Mim (Brea, California) Date of stay 07/09/12Review Submitted 07/16/12 My friends and I spent two nights at this Mansion in Malibu and we did not want to leave. The house itself is huge and absolutely gorgeous. It was spotless and the pictures on this site do not do it justice at all. The house is far more spectacular than the pictures portray. All the amenities are state of the art, from the wonderful steam showers to the automated curtains. We even got some exercise in. We played racquet ball and worked out in the gym. We spent a lot of time in the great pool and honestly didn't want to leave the house at all. Of course the beach is across the street so we didn't have to go far at all to play in the surf. In the evenings we sat on the terrace and enjoyed the sound of the waves from the ocean, We watched movies in the theatre room and had an absolutely amazing mini vacation. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place - you must rent it. You will not be disappointed, I guarantee it. Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing.
* * * * * Great house Guest Amy o. Date of stay 05/10/12Review Submitted 06/17/12 We rented this house for 16 of us as my sister was getting married in Malibu, just down the road. There were 4 adult couples and 8 kids. We had plenty of room to spread out. The kitchen and main floor area were so modern and open. Perfect for our rehearsal dinner party that we hosted for my sister. Kids and men enjoyed the raquetball court, my son and his cousins loved the media room with large screen TV. Everyone enjoyed the heated pool & hot tub. Master bedroom was a paradise with gorgeous views from outside balcony. It was the perfect house for us and what we were looking for. Easy for entertaining and fun for all the kids with a lot different areas for just hanging out. Loved the funky modern couches and the bar and ice machines worked well for our party. Only drawbacks were that the WiFi and dishwasher were not working for our stay, however the owner, Angelica, did everything she could to rectify the situation. She took her time with us to show us everything in the house and go over all electronics etc... She was great to deal with and always got back to me right away when I had a request or any questions leading up to our stay. Recommended for: Families with teenagers, girls getaway.